Apparutas is a cloud based, Rapid Web Database App Development and Hosting Platform. You can think of it as the Swiss Army Knife or the LEGO blocks of Database Apps. It's simplicity and most of all no programming required approach made it the platform for you the determined individual and entrepreneur, companies, various organizations and institutions with an idea to Plan, Create and Host your own custom Database App Easily and Rapidly in matter of minutes.
It is important to understand that Apparutas is a Development tool and NOT a programming language. Apparutas has taken a higher level and a discipline approach to Database App Development where the underlying programming is done for you the developer behind the scene but availabe to the you in a form of Callable Modules or mini programs to easily and rapidly assemble your App.
For the safety and security of the sensitive data they hold, Apparutas can not and should not be used in the following entities:
In Apparutas, everything is a module! Modules are building blocks of all Apps created within Apparutas framework. Modules are re-usable, ready to use programs you as the developer can use to assemble your App easily and rapidly into the logic you need.
1. App Menu-Menu module that will contain hyperlinks to various modules in your application.
2. HTML Hyperlink-Module to create navigational links to execute other modules, download files and links to other websites.
3. Data Entry Form-FORM module for entering new data into your application. Optionally, you can configure your FORM to insert data into an additional table.
4. Data Select/Search Form-FORM module for building a data selection or search utility in your application.
5. Data Edit Form-FORM module for editing existing data in your application.
6. 3 in 1 Combo Form-Combination FORM module to combine all 3 operations INSERT,SELECT and EDIT into one Form.
7. Main/Parent Grid Table-Module for building a grid table report from your queried data.
8. Nested/Child Grid Table-Module for building nested or child grid table report in relation to the Main or Parent grid table queried data.
9. Slide Show-Module for building a slide show from your queried data.
10. Report Card-Module for building a Report Card from your queried data.
11. Select-List-Module for building a STATIC or DYNAMIC dropdown selection list to be linked to a dropdown list form element.
12. Radio Button Group-Module for building a STATIC or DYNAMIC radio button group to be linked to a radio button group form element.
13. File-Uploader-Module for building a file upload utility to be linked to a file browse field element.
14. Multitasking-Module to allow execution of several other modules all from a single hyperlink.
15. SQL Query-Module for building SQL SELECT only statements to query the data to use by various modules in your application.
17. App User List-(Available for Private Apps ONLY). Select-List, Radio Button Group and Grid Table Plug-In Module to query and list users subscribed to your App.
These are standalone and independent modules which can be executed directly from the Main Menu.
These are secondary or dependent modules which rely on Extrinsic modules for them to work, they can not be accessed from the Main Menu.
These are modules that can be inserted or call-in certain locations in your App logic.
|Data Entry Form|
|Data Select/Search Form|
|Data Edit Form|
|3 in 1 Combo Form|
|Main or Parent Grid Table|
|Nested or Child Grid Table|
|Radio Button Group|
|App User List|